Anne McDonald – Principal
Anne McDonald is the Principal of Anne McDonald & Associates Lawyers. She was admitted to practice law in New South Wales in December 1999 and has had over 12 years experience working for a law firm in the Sydney CBD.
Anne has had a wide range of experience working with banks, businesses, companies and private individuals including in the following areas of law:
- Property sales and acquisitions
- Business and company sales and acquisitions
- Retail, commercial and private banking
- Retail and commercial leasing both landlord and tenant
- Wills, Estates, Powers of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship and Living Wills
- Commercial Agreements
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Family Law Financial Agreements
- Liquor Licensing
Anne understands what a client needs from their solicitor and the importance of providing legal services which provide value for money and quality advice.
We would welcome your enquiries as to our legal services for yourselves or your clients. Please do not hesitate to contact Anne should you require our assistance.